Specialisation in Research:
● Module Convener St Mary’s University, Theology, Philosophy and Ethics and Mystical Theology and Spiritual Direction, September 2021-Present
● Editor for publishers: 2021-Present:
“A New Beginning or More of the Same? (2021): The European Union and East Asia After Brexit”
“Psychoanalysis and the Politics of the Family (Palgrave, 2023): The Crisis of Initiation” (The Palgrave Lacan Series)
“Beyond the Analogical Imagination (Cambridge University Press, September 2023): The Theological Anthropology of David Tracy”
● Visiting lecturer and Independent Researcher, 2021-Present
● Proofreader and Copy Editor at Taiwan Insight, 2020-Present
● Head and founder of philosophical organisation SISOPP (Saigon International School of Practical Philosophy) in Ho Chi Minh City, 2016
● Tutor of English, 2016
● Religious Education and Core Curriculum Teacher at Saint Francis Xavier College Clapham, 2009- 2016
● Visiting lecturer at St Mary’s University College lecturing on Contemporary Themes in Philosophy and Theology, 2013-2015
● Programme leader for youth retreat centre (SPEC) at All Saints Pastoral Centre, 2008-2009.
● English language tutor to a family in Lublin, Poland, 2008
● Volunteer Pastoral Care assistant to the YMCA, 2007-2004.
● Martial arts coach to Liverpool University Student Union Wushu Association, 2001-2004
© Copyright 2023 Mark G. Murphy. All rights reserved.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.